We are liaising with national network conveners about network meetings. We can confirm that the following networks will be meeting. If you want to know more about a particular network, please contact the convener directly.
A link to RSVP for network meetings will be available soon.
Monday 27 August
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Women's Legal Services Network
- Disability Rights Network
- Human Rights Network
- National PII Network (PII reps only)
- Women's Legal Services Australia
- Youth Advocacy Network
- Women's Safety Package Network (open to centres that receive funding via the Women's Safety Package only)
Tuesday 28 to Thursday 30 August
Some networks have selected to meet during the conference. Those networks are:
- Animal Law Network
- Clinical Legal Education Network
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer Network
- Older Persons Legal Services Network
- Police Accountability Network
Some NSW networks will also be meeting during the conference - more info soon!