- Home >
A limited number of subsidies are available to assist CLC workers to attend the Conference. The CLC itself must apply for the subsidy on behalf of the person wanting to attend the conference with the assistance of a subsidy.
The funding available for subsidies comes from specific sponsorships received for that year’s conference and varies from year to year, but is always very limited. Only some requests will be successful and these usually only receive a proportion of the amount sought. Subsidies are generally only provided for one delegate per Centre.
Subsidies allocations are decided taking into account the following priorities:
- Member of ATSIWLS Network
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander CLC worker
- RRR Service
- Centre with no or very low funding
- Centre that could not afford to send delegates to the previous year’s conference
- National Network Convenor
To apply for a subsidy please download and submit the form HERE.
Subsidy applications for 2011 are now closed.